Here is a detailed explanation of how to re-establish your Yahoo API Key. These instruction's are directly from Yahoo's Business Team:
To renew an expired token:
- Log in to the Manage Partner Tokens tool, at the following URL: https://apipartners.store.luminate.com/ (ttps://apipartners.store.luminate.com/').
- In the Expiring Tokens tab, select the expired store token you wish to renew.
- Click the "Renew Selected" button.
- By default, the new token will be set to expire one year from the date it is renewed. Optionally, you may wish to set your own token expiry date, which may be up to five years from the date the token is renewed.
- Click the "Renew Token" button.
New token information will be provided to you via email. You must begin using this new token immediately, as the expired token it replaces is no longer valid.
More information about Merchant Solutions Web Services and APIs can be found in our online help center (ttp://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/smallbusiness/store/api/'). If you have any questions about this email, or about API access tokens, please contact us (ttp://www.luminate.com/contactus/').
Once completed, you will add that new key directly into your Yahoo integration: