What is an Advanced Filter?
Advanced filters allow you to search and filter your inventory within the pricing manager by comparing one or more fields at a time. For example, you can search for all items that are currently at their minimum price and do not own the Buy Box.
These advanced filters can assist in making pivotal decisions about your business.
Commonly used Advanced Filters
- Exclude + Quantity + Equals + 0
- Applying this filter will isolate listings that are currently in stock
- Include + Fulfilled By + Equals + Amazon
- Applying this filter will isolate your FBA listings
- Exclude + Current Tank + Equals + 1
- Applying this filter will isolate listings that have competitors with a lower price
- Exclude + Has Buy Box
- Applying this filter will isolate listings that are not currently in the Buy Box
- Include + At Minimum
- Applying this filter will isolate listings that are currently at their minimum price
Note: These filters can be used in conjunction with one another to generate a customized view. If you apply an advanced filter and then export your inventory from the pricing manager the export will only contain the filtered results. This is very beneficial when you only want to make adjustments to a subset of your inventory.