1. Log in to your Volusion admin panel
2. Navigate to Customers > Administrators and create a new administrator account.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not log in with this account. This account will be used for API access only. Logging in with this account will cause the password to expire after 90 days and it will need to be reset in order for SellerActive to continue to communicate with your Volusion store.
3. Navigate to Inventory > Import/Export and select the 'Volusion API' tab. Under the "Generic" section, you should see a link for “Volusion API Integration Help”. Select this link and it will open a new page.
4. Select "Export", click on the drop-down, and select the new admin you created.
5. Expand the "URL with Query String..." box to find your permanent URL, login, and encrypted password
6. When generating the order/inventory export URLs, you'll copy & paste the values following "Login=" and "EncryptedPassword=" into the SellerActive integration tile.
If you have any questions please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org