- This article will cover best practices for setting up your pricing manager page so that you can see how your pricing strategies are working. Additional tweaks may be needed as you work with your Implementation Specialist.
- Right click anywhere on the column header bar
- Select Columns
- Select Cost, Dynamic Minimum Price (or Minimum Price), Dynamic Maximum Price (or Maximum Price), and Preferred Price.
- Click and drag the column headers to arrange them in the following order: Cost, Your Price, Dynamic Minimum Price (or Minimum Price), Dynamic Maximum Price (or Maximum Price), Preferred Price, Current Rank
- Click "Save" so that this will be your default view each time you return to this screen
Setting your screen up this way provides visibility into what is occurring with your pricing strategy.
For instance, when you look at the first item in the screenshot above you can see that it is currently priced to it's maximum price of $13.25 by comparing the "Your Price" column to the "Maximum Price" column. The "Current Rank" of 1 means it is the lowest priced offer on the marketplace and the gold star indicates that it currently owns the Buy Box.
As you work with your Implementation Specialist and familiarize yourself with the Pricing Manager you can tweak these columns to best suit your business needs.