- This article will cover how to connect your Walmart account to SellerActive
- Navigate to the integrations page by clicking on the plug icon in the upper right corner of your SellerActive account (next to your email address)
- Select Walmart
- Sign in to your Walmart Seller Center Account
- Navigate to the Consumer IDs & Private Keys page by clicking on the gear icon in the top right
- Copy your Consumer ID and paste it into the SellerActive integrations page
- If you have a Private key on file then enter it SellerActive, otherwise, you will need to generate a new key
- Note: Generating a new key will invalidate the previous key, so make sure you save it to a file that you can access if necessary
- Click "Save" in SellerActive
After successfully completing these steps, your integration will automatically become active. Your listings and orders from Walmart will begin to import into your SellerActive account.
Note: The price and quantity sync setting within SellerActive should not be enabled when you are initially setting up a marketplace. This will allow SellerActive to import your inventory and orders without sending any price or quantity updates out to the marketplace. It is best to hold off on enabling this setting until you’ve worked with your Implementation Specialist and are familiar with SellerActive’s features and functionality for Amazon.