- This article will cover how to connect your eBay account to SellerActive
- eBay and eBay motors are separate integrations so if you sell on both you will need to complete the following steps for each integration
- Navigate to the integrations page by clicking on the plug icon in the upper right corner of your SellerActive account (next to your email address)
- Select eBay or eBay motors
- Click "Add Account" and you will be re-directed to eBay
- Log in to eBay
- Click "Agree" to grant application access to SellerAactive
After successfully completing these steps, you will be re-directed to SellerActive and will see a message that says "Signup complete!". Your integration will automatically become active. Your listings and orders from eBay or eBay motors will begin to import into your SellerActive account over the next 20-90 minutes.
Note: The price and quantity sync setting within SellerActive should not be enabled when you are initially setting up a marketplace. This will allow SellerActive to import your inventory and orders without sending any price or quantity updates out to the marketplace. It is best to hold off on enabling this setting until you’ve worked with your Implementation Specialist and are familiar with SellerActive’s features and functionality for eBay and eBay Motors.