SellerActive will pull in the tax that was charged on the marketplace into our system and they will display within various SellerActive Reports . That being said, we will not automatically send tax information to your Quickbooks account. You must have your tax settings in place within your Quickbooks account in order for that information to be present on the Invoice or Sales Receipt.
- Establishing these settings prior to integrating will give you the best results. We can re-submit orders to Quickbooks however that may require additional steps.
- Please reach out to SellerActive support for more information
- Tax information will display within the Invoice/Sales Receipt and the tax section of your Quickbooks account.
- These screenshots are for Quickbooks Online however the Quickbooks Desktop process should be the same or similar. If you are still having trouble getting to this section for Quickbooks Desktop, please let us know.
Steps to add tax setting to your Quickbooks account:
1. Login to your Quickbooks account and go to the "Taxes" section
2. Select "View Report" and on the right hand side should be a "Add/Edit" option underneath "Related Tasks"
3. You will then select "New" and that should pull up a new window where you will enter the Tax rate for the state you are located within.
Once this has been created, you will be able to see this information within the Sales Receipt itself and within the actual Sales Tax report. You can see our SellerActive OrderID within the Report itself and that should indicate that taxes are being logged successfully.