You'll need to convert your FBA listings to MFN in Amazon Seller Central prior to following the steps below for changing the fulfillment type for your listings within your SellerActive account.
Via the Pricing Manager
1. Select the listings you would like to convert to MFN by checking the boxes next to the items within the Pricing Manager
2. Select "Convert to MFN" from the checkbox drop-down menu. You will see the "Fulfilled By" column change from "Amazon" to "Merchant" for the selected items and you will now be able to manipulate their quantities.
Via File Upload
1. Download an inventory upload template or export your inventory from the pricing manager
2. There is "Fulfilled By" column towards the far right of the template where you change the fulfillment status from "Amazon" to Merchant
3. Upload the file in your SellerActive account and verify there were no errors by checking the "Upload History" page
What is the process for converting MFN listings to FBA?
This process is automated so you don't need to do anything within your SellerActive account. Once Amazon receives your inventory the fulfillment status within SellerActive will automatically convert to Fulfilled by Amazon.
What if I have an FBA SKU listed on another marketplace but fulfill orders from my own warehouse?
SellerActive is a SKU based system so if the SKU is listed on Amazon as FBA we will automatically sync that quantity to any other marketplace where that SKU exists and you will not have the ability to manipulate the quantity for this item within your SellerActive account. In this scenario, we recommend listing your items to your non-Amazon marketplaces under a different sku then your FBA listing so that you can manipulate the quantity independently from the FBA quantity.
Note: You may notice that you can convert the listing to MFN within SellerActive and change the quantity, however, the next time we receive the feed from Amazon the previously stored quantity will be overwritten by what is in the FBA warehouse.