This is an overview of how to list items to Amazon in bulk from your SellerActive account. Bulk listing is only available for items with existing ASINs and you will need to provide a valid product identifier (UPC, ASIN, or ISBN). If your products require ASIN creation then you will need to use our one-by-one listing tool located under the "Listings" menu in your SellerActive account.
- Select "Build" from the Listings Menu to navigate to the one-by-one listing tool
- Download an Amazon listings template from the file upload screen
- Open the template and follow the instructions on the coversheet for the “Add” action. The required fields are listed below but you may want to include additional information:
- This works for all of our Amazon integrations so you can enter Amazon.com, Amazon.uk, etc.
- We recommend only listing to one marketplace per template. So if the same item is going to be listed to multiple platforms, list them in separate templates.
- If you already sell your item on another marketplace you should use the same SKU so that the quantity will automatically sync between the various marketplaces
- Amazon ultimately dictates the title for each ASIN so you can enter any title you wish as it will be replaced with the pre-existing Amazon title on the marketplace
- Note: If your item is any condition other than New, we recommend filling out the "Condition Description" field to provide buyers more information
- Product ID
- Product ID is the ASIN, UPC, or ISBN of the product.
- Note: You can list products with a UPC if you do not have the appropriate ASIN. In the event that the UPC is associated with multiple ASINs we will default to selecting the ASIN with the highest sales rank. However, if the UPC does not exist within Amazon's catalog the listing will appear in SellerActive's pricing manager without a corresponding listing on the marketplace.
- Product ID Type
- Product Type is the corresponding abbreviation: ASIN, UPC, or ISBN
- Amazon Shipping Template
- Must contain a valid shipping template name
- Click here to view your Amazon Shipping templates
- Save the filled out template on your computer where it is easy to find, go back to the File Upload page, select "Choose File", select your listing template, and then click "Upload".
Once the upload is complete, you can go back to your Pricing Manager page and search for the SKUs you added.
- If the Product ID column contains a clickable link, then it will take you directly to the Amazon listings for that product.
Has your Product ID still not changed to an ASIN after multiple hours?
- In rare situations, it may require investigation or correction before it can be made available for purchase.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance