Pricing fallback allows you to adjust your pricing strategy to default to another pricing strategy when your primary method is no longer eligible. Previously, if the initial pricing strategy was negated due to established settings, it would only default to the Preferred Price.
- You can only select a fallback pricing method once.
- If the method is already a fallback option, it will be removed from the available dropdown menu.
- As long as the settings are omitting the primary method, the fallback method will reprice against active market data and competition. Once the variable that is preventing the primary method is removed, we will re-engage the primary method.
- The method must be created first before it will appear on this dropdown menu.
- The Price Report will show the Primary strategy as opposed to logging the fallback method when in fact it was the fallback method that “caused” the price adjustment.
- You must have a Pro Account or above to have this feature.Basic Account’s will have a warning prompt and this option will not be available
- The Pricing Manager will not display when the fallback method is in place but will instead keep the primary method.