This article will outline how to integrate SellerActive with the e-commerce marketplace Jet.com if you have a brand new account and have never sold on Jet.com before. These steps are required for all customers integrating with Jet for the first time.
If you have sold on Jet.com before (via another third-party inventory management system) then this runway can be skipped. In the Jet.com integration tile you should see a link that will take you a new page where you can enter your information.
Note: If you are currently using another third-party inventory management system, we advise you do not have both integrations on simultaneously as it will affect inventory and order counts in SellerActive. Please reach out to Jet.com Support and put your account on hold while you integrate with SellerActive. This will help prevent any cancelled orders or other mishaps.
How to Complete the Jet.com Runway in SellerActive
You will need to find your test environment keys in Jet.com and enter them into the fields in SellerActive:
2. Copy and paste your Jet API keys into the corresponding fields in SellerActive.
3. Copy and paste the fulfillment and return node IDs for your default Jet fulfillment node in SellerActive.
- SellerActive is currently only able to work on a single fulfillment node ongoing. If you have more then one fulfillment node within Jet.com, we will import all of your inventory that is "Available for Sale" or "Under Jet.com Review" and then apply the singular node that is provided in the integration tile.
4. Click "Authenticate." If successful, a box with steps 1 through 3 should be enabled. Follow each step in order.
- Our runway should show you if the test was successful or not after each step.
5. First, you you will click “Perform Test” within Step 1. This will create a SKU within Jet.com and you will utilize this SKU for the next steps in the process. After selecting "Perform Test", the SellerActive page will refresh and prompt Step 2.
- The SKU will appear as TEST-SKU-0001 on Jet.com.
- TEST-SKU-0001 should be used for the next step in the process.
- This listing will not appear within the SellerActive Pricing Manager.
6. The next step will involve working on Jet.com directly and creating two Test Orders. Navigate to your Jet.com page and go to the “API” tab. Click on “Order Generator” on the right-hand side of the screen to create the test order.
- You will want to create two orders. First an order with quantity available and then a second order with quantity available and cancel-able quantity.
- Order #1:
- Order #2:
- When creating the Cancel order make sure to have the same quantity within the Order Quantity and Cancel Quantity field. For example, you want each field to show 2:2 not 2:1.
7. After both of the orders were created successfully, you will want to go back to SellerActive and select the “Perform Test” button. Once that is successful, Step 3 will be available and the orders will have the "Complete" Status on Jet.com.
8. Step 3 of the runway involves creating a Return. You will go back to the “API” tab and select the “Return Generator” link. After this is created, you will go back to SellerActive and select the "Perform Test" button
- After you select "Perform Test" it will move to the completed status. Select the "Complete" button within SellerActive and it will now move you to the completed Jet.com integration tile.
9. You will then be directed back to the Jet.com page where Live API keys have been generated.
- Select the “API” tab where you should now see the option of “Live” highlighted in the bottom left-hand corner. Once this option is highlighted you will then select “Get API Keys” to generate the Live API keys to replace the Test API keys within SellerActive.
Congratulations! Once you’ve entered your Live API keys into SellerActive, you’re ready to start selling on Jet through SellerActive. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact your Implementation Specialist or contact our Support team at email@example.com.