- This article will cover how to connect your Jet.com account to SellerActive for new Jet sellers that have never completed the "Jet.com runway"
- If you have sold on Jet.com before then the runway can be skipped. In the integrations page you will see a link that allows you to skip the runway and takes you to a screen where you can enter your Jet.com information (See screenshot below).
Note: If you are currently using another third-party inventory management system, we advise you disconnect that system prior to integrating your Jet.com account with SellerActive. Having two systems connected to your Jet.com account simultaneously may negatively affect inventory and order counts in SellerActive. Please reach out to Jet.com support (email@example.com) and put your account on hold while you are disconnecting your previous third-party system and integrating with SellerActive. This will help prevent orders from being cancelled and any other issues that may arise.
How to Complete the Jet.com Runway in SellerActive
1. Navigate to the integrations page by clicking on the plug icon in the upper right corner of your SellerActive account (next to your email address) and then click on the Jet.com tile.
2. Log in to your Jet portal and confirm that you are in their "Test environment". Then select the "API" tab to display your Sandbox API Keys.
3. Copy and paste your Jet API keys into the corresponding fields in SellerActive.
4. Copy and paste the fulfillment and return node IDs for your default Jet fulfillment node in SellerActive.
Note: SellerActive is currently only able to work with a single fulfillment node. If you have more than one fulfillment node within Jet.com, we will import all of your inventory that is "Available for Sale" or "Under Jet.com Review" and then apply the singular node that you provided in the SellerActive integrations page.
5. Click "Authenticate". If successful, a box with steps 1 through 3 should be enabled. Follow each step in order.
- Our runway will show you if the test was successful after each step of the runway.
6. First, you you will click “Perform Test” within Step 1. This will create a SKU within Jet.com and you will utilize this SKU for the next steps in the process. After selecting "Perform Test", the SellerActive page will refresh and prompt Step 2.
- The SKU will appear as TEST-SKU-0001 on Jet.com and you will use the same SKU for all of the runway steps.
7. Navigate to your Jet.com page and go to the “API” tab. Click on “Order Generator” on the right-hand side of the screen to create the test order.
- You need to create two orders. First an order with "Order Quantity" and no "Cancel Quantity" and then a second order with "Order Quantity" and the same value for the "Cancel Quantity".
- Order #1:
- Order #2:
8. After both of the orders are created successfully, you will need to go back to SellerActive and select the “Perform Test” button. Once that is successful, Step 3 will be available and the orders will have the "Complete" Status on Jet.com.
9. Step 3 of the runway involves creating a Return. Go back to the “API” tab in the Jet portal and select the “Return Generator” link. After the return is created, you will go back to SellerActive and select the "Perform Test" button
- After you select "Perform Test" it will move to the completed status. Select the "Complete" button within SellerActive and it will now move you to the completed Jet.com integration tile.
10. You will then be directed back to the Jet.com page where Live API keys have been generated.
- Select the “API” tab where you should now see the option of “Live” highlighted in the bottom left-hand corner. Once this option is highlighted you will then select “Get API Keys” to generate the Live API keys to replace the Test API keys within SellerActive.
Congratulations! Once you’ve entered your Live API keys into SellerActive, you’re ready to start selling on Jet through SellerActive. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact your Implementation Specialist or our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.