Amazon to Jet
You currently cannot use the exact image URL from your Amazon images to Jet.com, they will be rejected. If you do not have other image URLs, you can use one of the below to us the Amazon images.
- http://stripzoom.com/asin/ [INSERTÂ ASIN]
- You will only need the ASIN that matches the SKU
- Use Image URL Big in this instance
- "https://manager.selleractive.com/image/index?src=[INSERT AMAZON URL]"
- This will redirect Jet.com verification away from the Amazon URL
- You would place this in front of the UPC that is exported via SellerActive
- This option is not fully guaranteed to work but has worked for some customers
I have submitted the viable image URL, why are they still being rejected?
Typically this is because the image is too large or not clear enough for Jet.com's standards. You could also be running into an error with the image hosting or wherever you are drawing your image URLs from.
- Here is a direct response from Jet.com:
- "These hosting sites are not supported simply because they usually require a login, or prevent our system from automatically pulling the images when needed. A good way to check if the hosting site works is to get the URL you will be using, and attempt to view it in incognito mode, or a private window. If you have to log in to view the photo, then our system will be unable to read the image. Currently the known sites that do not work with our system are Photobucket, Dropbox, Flickr, and Imgur."