Applying Costs on the Item Level
You can apply costs to your items one by one in the Pricing Manager or in bulk via file upload.
Once your cost is set (or modified) in SellerActive, it will be applied to subsequent orders. Previous orders will not reflect the newly added cost (i.e. the cost at the time of the order gets associated with each order). This provides flexibility and accurate reporting for sellers that have fluctuating costs. See below if you need to adjust costs on orders that have already been imported into your SellerActive account.
Note: Currently, there is only one cost field per SKU. We do not have the ability to store multiple costs for a single SKU even if your item has multiple inventory “locations” assigned to it in SellerActive.
Applying Costs on the Order Level
You can add or modify costs for orders via file upload.
Follow these steps:
- Export the orders from the Order Manager.
- Download an "Orders" template from the uploads page.
- Copy and paste the required columns from the export into the orders template.
- Modify costs. Each individual SKU should have a corresponding line within the template.
- Make sure the "Action" is set to "Modify" and upload the file in your SellerActive account.