To establish efficient repricing, you must first establish a good range in which to reprice. Setting a Maximum Price and a Minimum Price (or a Dynamic Maximum and a Dynamic Minimum) will ensure you have comfortable boundaries set for pricing items effectively.
- In almost every instance, your price will not go outside the established Maximum or Minimum Price. There are cases where your price may default to the Preferred Price or MAP Price, and those can be outside of these bounds, however these scenarios are limited.
Whatever price you are selling on the marketplace at the time of integration with SellerActive will become "Your Price." This price will also be translated to your "Preferred Price" and your "Minimum Price" to ensure upon integration you do not price outside your desired parameters. The "Minimum Price" will then need to be adjusted to go lower than the price SellerActive imported.
You can edit the Maximum and Minimum Price any time through the Pricing Manager (by hand) or through an Inventory Upload Template in mass. We currently do not import Maximum or Minimum Prices from the marketplace and we do not overwrite those values on the marketplaces (these are limitations on what the marketplaces allow us to import through the API connection). There is still the opportunity for SellerActive to send a price that is higher/lower than the Maximum or Minimum Price on the marketplace and that could cause the item to be deactivated.
Dynamic Maximum and Dynamic Minimum
The Dynamic version of these values are established within each Pricing Strategy. You can determine what variables you want to drive these prices. These variables need to be added by hand into our system to work as intended, and if you select a value that is blank within the system, we will default to your manually established Maximum/Minimum Price (and that value will appear in the respective Dynamic column).
- Variables used for Dynamic pricing
- Cost + Fees
- This is specific to Amazon Pricing Strategies.
- These fees are imported over time based on when Amazon provides the financial details
- MAP Price
- Retail Price
- You can add a positive or negative multiplier against a dollar amount or percentage.