With SellerActive, every account is assigned an experienced Implementation Specialist to partner with you through each step of the process ensuring a successful implementation.
We adapt to the specific needs of your business, however you can expect to cover the following during onboarding:
1. Project Kickoff
Your SellerActive team will collaboratively create your onboarding plan while simultaneously identifying deliverables necessary for a smooth implementation.
- Client Responsibility: Priority of marketplaces, business goals, communication and training preferences.
2. Platform Preparation
Establish a scalable baseline by streamlining inventory details.
- Client Responsibility: For cross-channel: SKUs to match across marketplaces, remove duplicate SKUs or listings.
3. System Training
Full system training on pricing manager, marketplace listings, inventory, order, and vendor management.
- Client Responsibility: Attend and participate in trainings to ensure full understanding of system.
4. Listing Guidance
Review marketplace requirements and define priorities based on best approach for growing your business.
- Client Responsibility: Ensure listing details are properly prepared to achieve a successful launch.
5. Implementation Wrap-Up
Activate communication with marketplaces and vendors after reviewing content and settings.
- Client Responsibility: Review settings with Implementation to ensure proper workflow.
6. Review and Optimize
We will review your account within 1-2 weeks to ensure the software is providing you the greatest benefit for your business.
- Client Responsibility: Post-launch engagement and facilitation of the SellerActive system.
7. Customer Success Management (Custom Level Only)
Receive a dedicated Customer Success Manager for the entirety of the partnership. A few benefits include regular meetings to track needs and engagement, proactive system health checks, and revenue growth recommendations.