SellerActive provides you the Current Rank of your product on specific marketplaces. You can utilize this information to actively review your inventory and compare your price against the competition. By selecting the Current Rank value, it generates a new window that will display up to 20 top competitors for those items.
- This information is only valid for the marketplaces we draw market data from:
- SellerActive will only pull this information when the listing is "active" on the marketplace. When the item sells out of quantity, we will continue to have the Current Rank of the item at the time of the last sale.
- This information is refreshed in the database continuously, however, the dashboard is not in "real time". Every marketplace is slightly different so there is not a consistent time frame for when this is updated. Sellers can prompt for this information to be updated at any stage through the refresh button within the pop-up window.
Specific icons within the Current Rank column:
There are a few visuals within this column. A quick breakdown of what these values mean:
- All Marketplaces:
- This icon means that your items are currently holding the Buy Box.
- Just because your item is not the lowest price does not mean that the item cannot gain the Buy Box.
- You can utilize Advanced Filters to isolate these SKUs (Include -> Has Buy Box)
- Question Mark
- There was no Market Data provided by the marketplace and thus we will not be able to reprice.
- The first thing to check would be to confirm there is quantity available and that the listing is active on the marketplace.
- This is a good indicator that your item is not available for sale, however, there are not Advanced Filters provided on this currently.
- If there is quantity within SellerActive but the item is not "Live", please communicate with your implementation specialist or the SellerActive support at email@example.com.
- The Market Data that was sent to us by the marketplace does not include the active rating of all sellers on this item.
- Items will be able to reprice via our pricing algorithm, however, this specific feature would not be available.
- This could change at any time.
- Amazon Only:
- Exclamation Point
- There is currently no Buy Box on Amazon and the typical Buy Box strategy may not be applicable to this item.
- If you have the "Fallback Method" enabled, the Pricing Engine will adjust to the secondary Pricing Method that is established.
- Exclamation Point