We have recently released a new feature for all Jet.com customers. This page will allow you to process Refunds, Returns, as well as the ability to Cancel Jet.com orders.
- Select the Orders Dropdown and you should see the option for “Jet Returns/Refunds”.
- This option is only available if you have Jet.com securely established.
2.You will be able to confirm if you have a Return request easily via the button on the left hand side
3. Once you select the Return button it will open up any Pending Returns. After selecting the green “Review” button it will open up specifics of that certain order.
4. There are two places where you can enter in Return information or approve the funds.
- You must provide Refund Feedback or Order Feedback if you choose to not provide a refund or return charge respectively.
- If you do not provide this specific information then Jet.com will not allow you to complete the return
How do I cancel a Jet.com Order?
You have the ability to cancel an order by hovering over the “Cancel an Order” section.
- The purchaser of the item is the only person who can cancel the order organically. They should be prompted by the automated email from Jet.com. If the client reaches out to you directly then you may still want them to submit the request through the email’s from Jet.com.
- If the order is not marked in anyway then the cancellation attempt may not be possible
- You will need to have the Order ID in order to properly cancel it and we will then send that update out to the marketplace.
- Using this tool will not reflect to the Order Manager and adjust the status to Cancelled.