We’ll show you how to create and edit a Pricing Strategy and assign them to your items.
- To create a new pricing strategy, first go to the Pricing Manager dashboard (Listings > Manage) and click Manage next to Pricing Strategies.
- Click Create Pricing Strategy.
- Select the marketplace and strategy type, then click Next. (For this example, we chose Amazon and Algorithmic buy box.)
- Select your options. The options will vary depending on the marketplace and strategy type you selected.
- Name the pricing strategy and give it a description, if you'd like. Review the options you've selected and click on any of them to edit.
- Click Save once you're finished. Your new pricing strategy will be available from the Pricing Manager dashboard under the column Pricing Strategy. To assign a pricing strategy to a SKU, select the pricing strategy from the column on the SKU row.